This post is for download videos “on live” with live broadcasts on RTMP protocol using the CooJah program.
The program installs a sniffer to capture all network resources requested by the computer so the hardest resources are easily found. It’s like DragonFly debugging tool of Opera, but supporting RTMP.
- Go to Coojah official page and download it.
- Run setup…be in chinese, but as installers are similar from each other, there will not be problems.
- Accept the EULA 1.
- And in all steps press “Next” 2, we finally run the program and one visit to his site.
- Run Coojah.
Tools; Settingscommand, in Sniffer Settings tab
check out the programs we want to control (adding it if it’s necessary) or all traffic are pass through our network connection.
- If resources are detected, clean all the windows with the command File; Clear all pages.
- For start the detection must click on buttom PLAY and REC, or mark the commands Operation; Start and
Operation; RTMP record.
- Pass to browser and visit the page with “on live” video and play it.
- Just program detects the RTMP stream will start to save, and warn us with a info balloon
- When thinking appropiate stop the recording by pressing STOP, close program and close the video page.
Download Coojah Report broken links to my email (is on my profile).