The program installs a sniffer that captures all network resources requested by the computer and difficult resources are easily downloadable. It's like debugging tool Dragonfly from Opera, just that one step further in detection.
- Go to page of
Coojah(www.hensence.com/en/coojah) and download it.
- We start the installation…will be in chinese, but as the installers are traced from each other, there will be not problems.
- Accept the EULA1.
- And at every steps, click Next2, finally program will run and will make a visit to his site.
- Run Coojah.
- With command Tools; Settings, in Sniffer Settings tab check the programs to be monitored (adding if necessary) or all traffic passing through our network connection.
- If there are resources detected, clean all the windows with File; Clear all pages command and pass to browser.
- With the browser visiting the page, play the videos normally and stop playback.
- Going to Coojah again, click Video tab, select the video you want and with right click of mouse select Download by Blander.
- In window that will appears you can change the location where the file will be download and the chance to change the file name.
And so repeat the process from step 3 with all the videos you want to have got.